Not only do we have affordable rates but as your Anaheim hotel we want to make sure you have fun that doesn’t leave a hole in your wallet while visiting with us. Take a look below at some of the fun activities in Orange County that you can enjoy for FREE! There is nothing better than fun for free in OC.
- Orange County Art Walks: Experience the essence of Orange County without spending a dime. Take in the fresh air, sun and a variety of local art work at your own pace.
- Hike/Bike Orange County Parks: With over 40,000 acres of open space there is enormous opportunity to get exercise while enjoying the beautiful surroundings in Orange County.
- Bowers Museum: Visitors get to enjoy the museum, Kidseum and activities for FREE on the first Sunday of the month. That’s coming up so don’t miss out!
- Orange County Farmer’s Market: You can have a great time shopping for local, fresh produce, sampling delicious foods and supporting local artist as you listen to live music. One of Orange County’s many farmers markets is the perfect place to soak up the sun and take in the atmosphere of Southern California.
- Main Street and Huntington Beach Pier: Hit a couple of Orange County’s iconic hot spots. Main Street and the beautiful Huntington Beach Pier are just a few places to see and be seen. Watch a gorgeous Southern California sunset on the pier and you will never forget it.