Starting May 22, 2015 the Disneyland® Resort will begin its 60th birthday celebration – The Diamond Celebration! A brand new fireworks display – “Disneyland® Forever will light up the sky! A dazzling new parade – “Paint the Night” will thrill everyone with its state of the art displays and over 1.5 million individual LED lights! Do not miss the celebration, its all begins May 22, 2015.
- Main Street, U.S.A.™, where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland™, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square™
- Mickey’s Toontown™, a magical place you’ll never want to leave.
- Critter Country™
When visiting Disneyland®, location is a top priority. Our Anaheim hotel provides you with a perfect location, so you can forget about accommodations and go have fun!
The best Disneyland® Hotel includes amenities like:
- Breakfast buffet with various hot items
- New Fitness room
- Free parking!
- A view of Disneyland ® from our third floor rooms
- Air-conditioning for those hot, summer days
- Exterior corridor
- Same day valet service
- A convenient location right across the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Sightseeing tours
- 24-hour front desk
- Multi-day Disneyland® Resort hopper tickets for purchase
- High-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO®, Disney® and CNN®
Our hotel near Disneyland® is also close to Tony Roma’s, Mimi’s Restaurant and McDonalds, along with several other restaurants.
You can find a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options all within walking distance of our Anaheim hotel across from Disneyland®.