Everyone loves a romantic night out complete with a fancy restaurant and a great bottle of wine. We have the top five romantic restaurants for you to visit.
- Blue Bayou – Located within Disneyland Park, it is a top ranked restaurant for locals and visitors alike. With waterside seating and a great wine list, the ambience is both romantic and casual. Serving delicious New Orleans style Creole/Cajun dishes, be sure to make a reservation ahead of time.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – An excellent steakhouse, this classy, upscale restaurant creates an intimate feel for diners. Try the filet mignon with blue cheese but leave room for dessert, the creme Brulee is out of this world.
- Napa Rose at Grand California – Another hot spot located on the ground of Disneyland. This restaurant is the perfect place to wine and dine your date after a long day enjoying the park. Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere with a Napa Rose bottle of wine. If you really want to impress, the Chef’s table is a one of a kind experience where you can watch the magic as it happens.
- Roy’s Restaurant – Roy’s has a more casual, laid back, romantic feel to it. Without a strict dress code, you can enjoy an intimate meal in comfortable clothes! Allow the waitstaff to tell you which of the amazing dishes is a show stopper.
- The Ranch Restaurant – Wear your dressy ensemble and enjoy the comfort and coziness that this restaurant exudes. With comfortable sofa seating and leather strip walls you will feel the romance in the air. Try the Colorado grass fed lamb chops. You won’t be disappointed.
After you have finished off dessert, end your night with us at the comfortable and relaxing Best Western Anaheim Inn.