Spring has sprung and you will soon find yourself itching to get outdoors to enjoy the beautiful weather. Golf is the perfect prescription and we have a few of the top golf spots in the Anaheim area for you to test out.
- Anaheim Hills Golf Course: This course is not only beautiful but very well maintained. This challenging course has some elevation changes yet proves to be a great adventure. With the well-kept greens, great customer service, and friendly staff, this course should be at the top of your list.
- River View Golf: A great course for beginners. While not too challenging, you may find yourself hitting upward to an elevated green which makes your game a little more interesting. The carts contain GPS and helps with distance to each hole. A fun course to try.
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club: One of the nicer courses in Orange County, this course is a bit on the difficult side. Complete with water hazards (and ducks!), beautiful greens and beautiful views, you can’t go wrong here. Oh, and a great spot for a birthday outing… they give you a free round!
- Golfers Paradise: If you are looking for a chance to hit some practice balls, this place is for you. With driving ranges and putting greens you can practice your swing before you get out and play a full round with your buddies.
- Coyote Hills Golf Course: An interesting course that provides amazing views. Playing through a canyon and with elevated tee boxes, this course gives you a new experience in golf. Be sure to get an early tee time!